Thursday 8 September 2011

So what better time to start writing than the end of one of the most amazing trips of my life, and the imminent fashion weeks ahead!? I've spent the last month in Ghana Volunteering for an NGO fairtrade organisation called Global Mama's, in a tiny rural town, with no hot water, no cups of tea and the most incredible sea view I've ever had.  Despite a month of little sleep, I loved the time I spent in Ghana.  I've been designing and printing during my time in Prampram and adjusting back to Western life is proving harder than I thought! Now though, its time to get on with the projects I've been 'lucky' enough to be given in preparation for starting Fashion Design BA at Bath Spa, in a matter of weeks.

Eating breakfast on the balcony

 Batik Printing in Prampram


Wearing our matching Global Mama's 'pants'
Sunset walk along the Prampram beach






Boti Falls
Cape Coast

 Cape Coast market sellers, handmade shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment