Wednesday 6 June 2012

Society6

So a lot has been happening since I last posted on here.  I had my first experience of an internship interview, an experience that could only be described as interesting-with "interesting" being the word to use when you never want to repeat the situation ever again.  My main mistake-wearing shoes 2 sizes too small for me and almost crushing a fellow candidate with me and my many bags of fabric.  Anyway, I have definitely learnt from the experience...

So my prints have kind of taken over a lot of my spare time.  I've been working on them as often as possible and have finally put myself on society6 with a few of my prints. There are many more to come! So this is where you can find me:society6.com/keziahnewlove

Coral Print i-phone case society6.com/keziahnewlove
©Keziah Newlove



No comments:

Post a Comment