Saturday 17 August 2013

5 weeks in Brighton #Week5


My Final Week at Knit-1 was contour and 3D week.  Probably the week I was looking forward to the most, it definitely didn't let me down, and it's something I hope to continue working with in my work.  I ended the week by challenging myself to make a dress in a day and a half, using lots of different techniques that I had learnt during the week.(Little Red Dress)
My time at Knit-1 was extremely rewarding and interesting, it was so great to learn so much and now understand how to do all the things I was desperate to learn.  Needless to say I am missing it a lot already and I can't wait to get stuck into my Final year, making use of all the things I have learnt this summer.  


©Keziah Newlove 
©Keziah Newlove

©Keziah Newlove

©Keziah Newlove



©Keziah Newlove



©Keziah Newlove
©Keziah Newlove



©Keziah Newlove



©Keziah Newlove





No comments:

Post a Comment